Division: Manufacturing/Production/Ops Required Education: High School or GED
Hourly Rate: $14 Term of Contract: 12 months
Must have a valid CA Driver’s License to be considered.
Our client is looking for 10 Recycle Team members for each shift whose work is to be conducted in a 24/7 manufacturing services environment which includes office space and food service areas. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and will demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Respond to specific service requests as assigned.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete safety training and certifications. Role mode safety performance.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published work rules.
- Work may require lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting.
- Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards with high focus on continuous improvement
- Responsible for communicating requests/issues to Supervisor
- Identify and report repairs via established work order process
- Perform special project assignments as required
- Maintain work area clean and comply with factory 5S requirement.
- Main duty will be to prepare shipment loads and move recycle containers via forklift, however, may also be asked to:
- Operate and transport material on freight elevator
- Manually sort and bale trash, plastic, Styrofoam, and cardboard.
- Prepare recycle materials for transport by palette, wrapping, and loading.
- Haul pallets, cardboard, plastic and trash via forklift and Tugger throughout the factory.
- Operate cardboard baler.
- Transport material from shipping and receiving dock to required locations.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill
- Valid Driver License
- Possess experience in recycling operations (preferred)
- Experience with fork lift operation
- Clean background check
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred
- Understanding of written and verbal instructions in English
- Possess the abilities to work independently with minimal supervision
- He/She should possess high degree of dedication to a high level of customer satisfaction
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.