Division: Human Resources
Required Education: Bachelors Degree; Advanced Preferred
Hourly Rate: $35 Term of Contract: 4 months
Our client is in urgent need for a Project Coordinator and Training Developer who can complete a 4 month contract. Client has the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on their team. All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
Project Management: Project management support for global organizational development and performance management initiatives. Specifically, this position will partner and support team leads and vendors on the development and implementation of company-wide projects including, but not limited to new 360 assessment, instructor-led training design for cultural behaviors, employee development guides, and performance management education.
• Development of Training Materials: Use existing content base to develop, update and customize training materials for cultural behaviors project with a primary focus on individual contributors and frontline leaders:
• Program Management and Coordination: Manage the end-to-end delivery of new performance management process. Specifically, this position will manage the communication, class organization and setup, as well as execution of new performance management program. May be required to facilitate activities for specific groups and for communication purposes.
• Communications and Event Support: Assists with company-wide summer cultural behaviors event and communications, coordinating vendor relationships, event content and logistics. Also will coordinate translation services and outputs related to international initiatives on same project
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an organization; including experience as an internal or external consultant, organizational development, learning or talent management role.
• Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and change management processes. Exceptional project management skills with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work with outside parties to develop and deliver learning content.
• Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication.
• Experience facilitating focus groups or learning sessions for large groups of employees at all levels.
• Ability to think and plan strategically but follow through and act on tactical requirements needed
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand multiple leadership models. • Self-driven with the capability to achieve goals with minimal oversight • Some travel may be required.
Preferred Education – Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field, Business, or Organizational Development
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.