This position is on a secrete page on our website because we are recruiting for 25 hires per week.
The Production Associate is a member of the Manufacturing Production Team.
He/she will participate in the development and application of our client’s Production System for the construction and assembly of product. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in hands-on assembly and the application of production systems in any type of manufacturing environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships within company and outside.
- The successful candidate for this position takes pride in his/her hands-on capabilities, sense of urgency, and attention to detail. He/she appreciates an environment where superior work is encouraged, noticed, and rewarded.
- Physical Attributes
- Ability to perform physical work for extended periods of time
- Repeatedly lift objects up to 55lbs
- Repeatedly perform physical assembly operations, including pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, etc.
- Use of tools that may produce vibration during use
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats
- Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Understands and ensures adherence to required procedures and processes.
- Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Acts as a consultant to other production/engineering groups on quality issues.
- Analyze quality data to determine and drive the desired outcome.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
- Escalates functional and process failures to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- Capable to develop and follow non-verbal communication (visual management: signs, work place organization, and pictures).
- Assist in the process design and tooling improvements – comfortable in suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve quality, reduce cost, support production work environment.
- Understands that there are always new opportunities for improvement and eliminating waste.
- Ability to learn quickly and self-motivated.
- Positive energy and attitude
- Poise when confronted with sudden setbacks or stressful situations.
- Willingness to operate in a dynamic environment and team structure.
- Mental Attributes
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period of time
- Ability to understand codes used to make decisions
- Ability to detect abnormalities in the process using visual, tactile, or auditory senses
- Ability to adjust to immediate process change due to process/shop improvement
- Perseverance in extensive process root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation
If you are interested and can refer a friend to work with you, you may be eligible to earn $50.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.