Division: Manufacturing/Production/Ops Required Education: High School or GED
Hourly Rate: $18.90 – $18.90 Term of Contract: 12 months
Candidates needs valid drivers license and to be Bi-lingual – English and Spanish-speaking and writing communication is required. All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- Respond to specific service requests as assigned.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete safety training and certifications. Role mode safety performance.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published work rules.
- Physical activities: Work may require lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
- Clean background check
- Responsible for assigning, instructing, and checking the work of Custodians
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards with high focus on continuous improvement
- Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions. Maintain documented communication with customers via email
- Check assigned areas to confirm if custodial work has been done to meet company’s Gold Level cleanliness standards. Inform supervisor about the status and condition of assigned areas
- Responsible for training and instructing new employees in proper cleaning techniques and assignments
- Responsible for ordering and distributing custodial equipment and supplies as required, as well as supervise the use and care of assigned equipment and supplies
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of custodial cleaning equipment and supplies
- Responsible for role modeling, supervising, and training safety practices of Custodians
- Restock cleaning supplies/kits for Custodians
- Responsible for communicating Custodians requests/issues to Supervisor
- Provide custodial personnel performance evaluation and maintain confidentiality with supervisor.
- Work closely with Supervisor on continuous improvement efforts and individual employee development plans.
- Identify and report repairs via established work order process
- Perform the duties of a Custodian including floor care and project work
- Perform special project assignments as required
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill for Custodian Lead Job
- Possess two-year experience as a Custodian
- Experience with cleaning techniques, processes, and systems in manufacturing environment.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish required
- Understanding of written and verbal instructions in English
- Possess ability to effectively interact and communicate under difficult situations
- Possess the abilities to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess ability to use email, the Internet, and basic computer applications
- Proven previous success as a Custodian or housekeeper
- He/She should have an eye for detail
- He/She should possess high degree of dedication to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Possess experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.