Division: Manufacturing/Production/Ops Required Education: High School or GED
Hourly Rate: $24 Term of Contract: 12 months
Our client is looking for an experienced Building Services Supervisor to manage Custodial Service activities in their facility. Custodial and Recycle work will be conducted in manufacturing facility which includes office space. The successful candidate will be highly organized and possess strong personnel management skills and exceptional customer service skills along with a high level of integrity.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Valid Driver’s License Required.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor activities
- Ensuring high level of performance is delivered.
- Reviewing work schedules.
- Ordering of materials.
- Coordinate activities with other departments.
- Communicate/escalate issues (accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions) to Program Manager.
- Evaluation of staff.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published work rules.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions. Maintain documented communication with customers via email.
- Check assigned areas to confirm if work has been done to meet company standards. Inform managers about the status and condition of assigned areas.
- Responsible for training and instructing employees in proper cleaning and recycling techniques and assignments.
- Responsible for documentation of inventory of recycling equipment and tools
- Leverage lead custodians for employee work management
- Perform special project assignments as required
- 2-3 years custodial experience, including at least one year of supervisory experience. Floor scrubbing machine and buffer exp. a must. Looking for at least 1 year exp with floors: Should know how to strip and wax.
- High School diploma required.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft email, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Clean background check
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, and pull objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds.
- Possess ability to effectively interact and communicate under difficult situations
- Possess the abilities to work independently with minimal supervision
- He/She should possess high degree of dedication to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Possess ability to use email, the Internet, and basic computer applications
- Possess experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.