Division: Manufacturing/Production/Ops Required Education: High School or GED
Hourly Rate: $13.65 Term of Contract: 12 months
We have 4 positions available. Bilingual – English and Spanish Speaking candidates preferred.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Valid Driver’s License Required.
Custodial work to be conducted in a 24/7 manufacturing services environment which includes office space and food service areas. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and will demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- 1 year or more prior custodial or grounds maintenance experience
- Possess high degree of dedication to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to work alternate work shifts and tasks based on business needs.
- May be required to work at alternate locations within the bay area.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred.
- Clean background check
- Cleaning all break rooms and common areas.
- Cleaning bathrooms in a timely manner.
- Cleaning office areas and emptying trash receptacles.
- Cleaning floors as assigned.
- Responding to specific service requests as assigned.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards with high focus on continuous improvement.
- Identify and report repairs via established work order process
- Perform special project assignments as required including alternate work shifts.
- He/She should possess high degree of dedication to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete safety training and certifications.
- Provide training for new employees as required
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Physical activities: Work may require lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
Want to apply? Click here
to fill out a job application.