Division: Manufacturing/Production/Ops Required Education: High School or GED
Hourly Rate: $18-$25 Term of Contract: 12 months to Perm
Number of Positions: 5
Shifts: Day Shift: 6AM-2:30PM Swing: 2PM-10:30PM Graveyard: 10PM-6:30AM
The HVAC Technician’s role is to operate, diagnose, analyze and repair industrial HVAC equipment to include boilers, chillers, air handling units, VAV systems, hydronic systems, air compressors, air dryers and exhaust ventilation. All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Valid Driver’s License Required.
• Operate, diagnose, analyze and repair industrial HVAC equipment to include boilers, chillers, air handling units, VAV systems, hydronic systems, air compressors, air dryers and exhaust ventilation.
• Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC control and operating systems including required calibrations as scheduled
• Install or repair ductwork, refrigeration piping, air conditioning units and exhaust equipment
• Capable of brazing, soldering and welding.
• BMS experience and familiarity with Automated Logic, Tridium and Trane controls systems.
• Performs other skilled HVAC services as necessary in accordance with requests from leadership.
• Requires compliance with work order system to include performance of work completed.
• Makes periodic inspection of all mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
• Monitor and escort sub-contractors in performance of work.Qualifications:
• EPA Universal License
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HVAC technician in industrial/commercial and or lab/R&D environments
• Associates Degree or Trade School preferred
• Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Must be familiar with HVAC and electrical codes
• Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety.
• Demonstrated technical ability in the installation, repair and maintenance of industrial HVAC systems
• Self-directed with the ability to be resourceful, plan and organize work
• Provide excellent communication skills written and verbally.
• A professional demeanor with outstanding customer focus.
• Team player
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.