All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Must have valid Driver’s License.
This is an ongoing hiring search. We are looking to help build a reliable and hard-working team for our client is initially looking to hire 10 people who has at least a basic technical background and solid hand or power tools oriented experience:
***5 years of experience***
***HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) experience***
Minimum of five years work experience in mechanical or electrical maintenance repair work.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of building trades or mechanical repair work.
- Ability to perform routine, scheduled or emergent maintenance work such as mechanical, electrical, HVAC and property repairs.
- Provide analysis of maintenance problems and determine cause of problems and repair or offer possible solutions.
- Knowledge of safety procedures required in maintenance and repair work.
- Ability to work independently; Ability to work various hours to support manufacturing and maintenance environments.
- Ability to properly and safely use power and manual hand tools.
- Ability to climb ladders; Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions; Ability to walk long distances around the property; ability to move up to 50 lbs.; ability to work in elevated heights.
- Ability to communicate effectively; ability to establish and maintain working relationships with customers.
- Skill in using personal computers, office equipment and mobile electronics.
- Read & Interpret diagrams, schematics, and specifications, as applicable.
- Experience with the following equipment/process is preferred:
- High volume CFM air compressors
- High pressure, low pressure and water boilers
- HVAC, evaporative cooling
- Chillers and controls
- Pumps and level sensors
- Man and vehicle doors
- Power distribution
- PLC, 4-20ma, BACnet or RTD controls a plus
WHE: fork truck, man lifts, tugs or carts
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
Want to apply? Click here
to fill out a job application.