Division: Food Services/Hospitality Required Education: High School or GED
Hourly Rate: $14 Term of Contract: 12 months
Swing Shift – 2PM- 10:30PM
This position reports to the Site Supervisor. Culinary Front Of House Associates craft the Cafe experience by providing employees with excellent service and consistently stocked beverages and foods, by maintaining a clean, well-organized, and relaxing atmosphere.
- Maintains an upbeat, friendly, professional demeanor at all times
- Provides superb service to all employees by acknowledging and greeting every employee in a friendly and welcoming manner and addressing employee concerns before completing all other assignments and tasks
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Ability to train new team members with honest, positive, encouraging feedback.
- Follow health and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Cleans dining areas, serving areas, equipment, work spaces and facilities
- Ensures all items are well stocked utilizing FIFO principle
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets
- Develop and Maintain positive working relationships with other team members
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Leadership
- Complete safety training and certifications
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Cafe Leads and the Culinary Supervisor
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
- California Food-Handlers Card
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Clean background check
- Previous retail or other customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent attendance and reliability.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to readily adapt to change.
- Open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement.
- Ability to embrace new information and learn quickly.
- Additional Opening Details to Suppliers
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.