This position reports to the Site Supervisor. Culinary Front Of House Associates craft the Cafe experience by providing employees with excellent service and consistently stocked beverages and foods, by maintaining a clean, well-organized, and relaxing atmosphere.
- Maintains an upbeat, friendly, professional demeanor at all times
- Provides superb service to all employees by acknowledging and greeting every employee in a friendly and welcoming manner and addressing employee concerns before completing all other assignments and tasks
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Ability to train new team members with honest, positive, encouraging feedback.
- Follow health and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Cleans dining areas, serving areas, equipment, work spaces and facilities
- Ensures all items are well stocked utilizing FIFO principle
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets
- Develop and Maintain positive working relationships with other team members
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Leadership
- Complete safety training and certifications
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Cafe Leads and the Culinary Supervisor
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
- California Food-Handlers Card
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Clean background check
- Previous retail or other customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent attendance and reliability.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to readily adapt to change.
- Open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement.
- Ability to embrace new information and learn quickly.
- Additional Opening Details to Suppliers
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.