Division: Manufacturing/Production/Ops Required Education: High School or GED
Hourly Rate: $15 Term of Contract: 12 months
Day Shift – 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
Job Description: Main duty will be to operate and transport material on freight elevator as apart of the Recycle Team which works in a 24/7 manufacturing services environment which includes office space and food service areas. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and will demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Client will train.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill for Recycle Team Lead
- Possess experience in recycling operations preferred
- Experience with fork lift operation
- Clean background check
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred
- Understanding of written and verbal instructions in English
- Possess the abilities to work independently with minimal supervision
- He/She should possess high degree of dedication to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Prepare shipment loads and move recycle containers via forklift.
- Manually sort and bale trash, plastic, Styrofoam, and cardboard.
- Prepare recycle materials for transport by palletize, wrapping, and loading.
- Haul pallets, cardboard, plastic and trash via forklift and Tugger throughout the factory.
- Operate cardboard baler.
- Transport material from shipping and receiving dock to required locations.
- Respond to specific service requests as assigned.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete safety training and certifications. Role mode safety performance.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published work rules.
- Physical activities: Work may require lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards with high focus on continuous improvement
- Responsible for communicating requests/issues to Supervisor
- Identify and report repairs via established work order process
- Perform special project assignments as required
- Maintain work area clean and comply with factory 5S requirement.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.