Shifts: Day Shift: 6AM-2:30PM Swing: 2PM-10:30PM Graveyard: 10PM-6:30AM
The Electrician Technician maintains, troubleshoots, repairs and installs electrical equipment utilizing technical, interpersonal and critical thinking skills. All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders. Valid Driver’s License Required.
- Maintains, trouble shoots, repairs, and installs electrical equipment utilizing technical, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Operate, diagnose, analyze and repair industrial equipment such as boilers, cooling towers, air compressors, air dryers, pumps, chillers, air handling units, electric doors, overhead cranes & exhaust ventilation system.
- Self-directed with the ability to be resourceful, plan and organize work
- Provide excellent communication skills written and verbally.
- A professional demeanor with outstanding customer focus.
- Working as a team with the entire FAC-OPS department, the Electrical Technician performs general maintenance duties, preventive maintenance, trouble calls, and emergency maintenance as needed and assigned.
- Occasionally work on projects running conduit, pulling wire and connecting devices, using lifts and ladders.
- Continues to perform equipment repairs and similar duties that require no oversight or direction.
- Uses complex electrical schematics and blueprints to troubleshoot and correct problems.
- Develop equipment SOP and preventive maintenance program
- Displays positive attitudes and practices good work ethics that reflects the mission, philosophy and goals of the company.
- Team player
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Complete tasks in timely manner and provide feedback.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years related work experience as an Industrial electrician.
- Knowledge in using hand tools, electrical meter and testing equipment
- Experienced in handling low to high voltage up to 480 VAC.
- Strong knowledge in switchgears, trouble shooting of motor controls, drives and electronic components
- Ability to interpret electrical prints and schematics
- Ability to install electrical equipment and circuit modification
- Ability to work in high elevation up to 80 ft. high
- Must have strong inter-personal skills, along with the ability to interact with all levels of management; must have high degree of initiative, and the ability to work alone and effectively with other people
- Good understanding of Drives and PLC is a plus
- Proficient with computer and mobile device.
- Knowledge to identify electrical hazards and proper safety procedures
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.