Our client has an immediate need for 2 Electrial Team Technicians to work off of ladders and scissor lifts every day running Cat 5, 5e, 6 cables in offices and at the truss lines throughout the factory floor. Preferable that both, or at least one professional on team has experience with network installations including running cables, installing Patch Panels, terminating RJ45, RJ11 and other networking devices, including data test equipment.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.