Division: IT/Software Development
Required Education: BA degree in CS or Equivalent
Hourly Rate: $56 – $72 Term of Contract: 6 Months
BRIEF OVERVIEW: Please do not apply if you are not an US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
This is a 6 month contract 9/25/16 to 2/16/17 for a junior developer. Application security experience is key for this position. Our client will hire ia SKYPE.
In this position candidate will be responsibilities will include:
• Build efficient, scalable, high-performing, secure web & mobile products that are standards-based and work across browsers and platforms
• Break large, complex scenarios into sprint-sized deliverables that can be built, tested and shipped incrementally
• Develop widely useful libraries and network with peers and industry to reuse existing solutions where appropriate
• Write efficient, clean, fast, testable code
• Develop and manage effective working relationships with other departments, groups and staff with whom work is coordinated
•About 5 years of experience in software design and development
• World class skills with web/mobile UX technologies, including Java, JS (Bootstrap, Node.js, Angular, d3.js), CSS (CSS3, media queries), HTML5
• Demonstrated experience and solid understanding of cross-platform product development, API and application integration with external systems
• Experience with web services and web development languages in Java, angularjs and node.js
• Experience with Java frameworks like spring, spring security, Hibernate.
• Application security knowledge and objective-c experience is a plus
• Strong background, experience with open-source technologies, cloud platforms and all tiers of distributed-system development
• Excellent communication skills
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.