This position reports to the Site Supervisor. Culinary Front Of House Associates craft the Cafe experience by providing employees with excellent service and consistently stocked beverages (coffee, milk, orange juice) and foods (cereals, snack mixes), by maintaining a clean, well-organized, and relaxing atmosphere.
This position does not require any food prep (washing, cleaning, stripping, chopping, cutting, slicing) and/or cooking (no use of stove tops, grills, ovens).
- Maintains an upbeat, friendly, professional demeanor at all times
- Adheres to cart operation guidelines
- Ability to train new team members with honest, positive, encouraging feedback. Provides in-the-moment coaching in a professional and constructive manner as needed
- Provides superb service to all employees by acknowledging and greeting every employee in a friendly and welcoming manner and addressing employee concerns before completing all other assignments and tasks
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Follow health and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Cleans dining areas, serving areas, equipment, workspaces and facilities
- Restocks quality food and beverage products consistently for all employees
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Adhere to F.I.F.O. principles when stocking inventory
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Develop and Maintain positive working relationships with other team members
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Cafe Supervisor
- California Food-Handlers Card
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds – pallet jack experience
- Clean background check
- Previous retail or other customer service experience preferred
- Excellent attendance and reliability.
- Orientation to teamwork, but must also work well independently
- Must be able to operate an electric cart in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to readily adapt to change
- Open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to embrace new information and learn quickly
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.