Brief Overview: The Role This position reports to the Site Supervisor. Culinary Front Of House Associates craft the client’s cafe experience by providing employees with excellent service and consistently stocked beverages and foods, by maintaining a clean, well-organized, and relaxing atmosphere.
We have 3 day shifts and 1 Swing shift hours as follows:
- Swing – 2:00 pm to 10:30 with Friday & Saturday Off
- Day Shift – 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Tuesday and Saturday off
- Day Shift – 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Friday and Sunday off
- Day Shift – 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Days off not disclosed
- California Food-Handlers Card
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Clean background check
- Previous retail or other customer service experience preferred
- Excellent attendance and reliability.
- Orientation to teamwork, but must also work well independently
- Must be able to operate an electric cart in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to readily adapt to change
- Open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to embrace new information and learn quickly