Division: Administrative/Clerical Required Education: High School or GED
Hourly Rate: $35 Term of Contract: 1 month + additional
Number of Positions: 3
To be considered all candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder. No exceptions or Corp to Corp deals.
Our client has an immediate need for a Corporate Travel Agent to coordinate and manage all travel arrangements for all business travelers in accordance with the guidelines of the Company’s Travel & Entertainment policy. This is a service-oriented position which requires effective communication, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills. The Company Global Travel Department makes all travel arrangements for the Company’s Cast Members and partners; providing safe, cost-effective, convenient travel services. Travel Planners must have the competencies and strengths to coordinate multiple work streams and work variable schedules.
- Sabre GDS-5 years minimum/mandatory
- Must be professional, resourceful and courtesy
- Full knowledge of the geographic region to be able to book domestic and international reservations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, think proactively, problem solve, visa and passport requirements, etc.
- Must be able to travel to corporate office for one week training in NYC or LA area. C
- Must be able to provide your own travel accommodations if needed. (Paid Training)
- Complete travel arrangements including air, car, hotel and ground transportation for company employees, consultants, talent, etc.
- Proficiency in prioritizing and balancing automatic call distribution and email requests to meet key performance indicators.
- Understand, interpret, explain and enforce Company policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance with Travelink questions to travelers and travel arrangers.
- Assist with profile activations as required.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.