Division: Manufacturing/Production/Ops Required Education: High School or GED
Hourly Rate: $20.50 Term of Contract: 3 to 6 months
Our client is looking for 20 Body Repair Technicians to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position is located at their factory near Union City, CA. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world-class team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you. All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- Support metal finishing work within Body In White area
- Assist the Training Department before, during, and after training classes
- Involved in the research and development of body repairs on company vehicles
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
- Perform structural repairs utilizing Car Bench, Car-O-Liner, and Celette bench systems
- Must be able to work independently in limited supervision environments
- Maintain records of time, expenses and materials
- Order shop consumables and parts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet project deadlines
- Comply with all company safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certificate from Vocational School in Collision Repair preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in the collision industry
- Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Power Point), helpful
- Capable of lifting up to 50-100 lbs.
- Capable of driving a fork lift
- Maintain and perform top-level professional integrity and appearance as an automotive technician
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the collision repair of vehicles
- Operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment
- General knowledge of structural repairs utilizing frame bench systems (Car Bench, Celette, Car-O-Liner, etc.)
- Automotive Service/Mechanical/Diagnostic experience helpful
- Knowledge of MIG Welding steel and aluminum
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions required
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.