Day Shift 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.! Must have a valid CA Driver’s License to be considered. All candidates will have to pass a background and drug screen. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
Our client is looking for 10 Recycle Team members for each shift whose work is to be conducted in a 24/7 manufacturing services environment which includes office space and food service areas. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and will demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
Availability: Since this is a 24/7 operation, candidate should have open availability as schedules can change per business needs. Open to overtime. Overtime is announced and sometimes required when production spikes at the facility.
Depending on what role Recycle Technician is assigned to within shift, duties will include:
- Manually sort and bale trash, plastic, Styrofoam, wood and cardboard.
- Prepare recycle materials for transport by palletize, wrapping, and loading.
- Prepare shipment loads and move recycle containers via forklift.
- Driving can be assigned intermittently to a Recycle Technician.
- This is why a valid State Issued Driver License is required. Otherwise, a written exception is obtained by the Client and professional is not assigned to this duty.
- Professionals can be assigned to perform duties in office space, production line supply chain space, plant floor, and food service areas.
- Assignments can be within and outside of the factory but all are on plant property.
- Respond to specific service requests as assigned.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete safety training and necessary role certifications (provided on-site and by nextSource Trainers). Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published work rules.
- Work may require lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting.
- Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. PPE is provided by nextSource and/or Client.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards with high focus on continuous improvement.
- Responsible for communicating requests/issues to Supervisor
- Identify and report repairs via established work order process
- Perform special project assignments as required
- Maintain work area cleanliness and comply with factory 5S efficiency requirements.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill for Recycle Team:
- Possess experience in recycling operations preferred.
- Clean background check.
- Understanding of written and verbal instructions in English.
- Possess the abilities to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate should possess high degree of dedication to a high level of customer satisfaction.
Want to apply? Click here
to fill out a job application.