We have a new client, a multi-state nursing home operator who is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to manager a number of business units. This company has shown responsible growth, and is projecting continued expansion; this is an opportunity to grow with the organization. This is a unique role as the client has several companies under their entity. The role requires a candidate who is a CPA and has experience working for a long term care companies.
While candidates are required to be US Citizen or Green Card Holder, client is open to hiring a candidate that needs relocation to Denver area.
- Must have a CPA
- Must have a 4 year degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years in a CFO position at a long term care company
- Candidates absolutely must have prior multi-site Skilled Nursing accounting management experience to include cost reporting, GL, reconciliations, and working with multiple cost centers as well as a strong Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement
- Experience working closely with CEO with overseeing multiple streams of revenue
Relocation is available for candidates living outside of the Denver Metro area.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Full Healthcare Benefits
- Relocation Budget Available
Interested? If you or someone you know who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to email@example.com.