Our client’s facility is a 100-bed Joint Commission accredited hospital that serves as a regional referral center. It’s a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures and for attaining and sustaining excellence in accountability measure performance. The ideal candidate will have experience with physician recruitment and relations skills.
The area has excellent schools, low crime, averages over 250 days of sunshine a year.
They offer a lot of outdoor activities as well as some unique opportunities as well and are located within a few hours of some large cities.
- Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration (MHA), Business Administration (MBA), Management or related field is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience at the CEO level in a similar sized for-profit, acute-care hospital is required.
- May also consider 3-5 years of COO experience in a larger, for-profit, acute-care hospital.
- Experience with physician recruitment and relations skills
- Possess leadership skills and a hands-on visible approach to staff management and interaction
The CEO provides leadership and direction for the overall operation of the hospital.
Plans, directs and coordinates the development of short and long range objectives; is responsible for achieving the organization’s financial and non-financial goals.
- Coordinates the activities of senior executives and works with them to develop short and long range objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures that policies are uniformly understood and consistently interpreted and administered.
- Establishes the organization hierarchy and delegates limits of authority to subordinates executives; prescribes the specific limitations of the authority of subordinates regarding policies, contractual commitments, expenditures and personal actions.
- Reviews and approves all financial reports, budgets, managed care contracts and major expenditures; directs, establishes, reviews, and adjusts charges for services; and maintains accreditation and licensure standards of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospital Organizations, Medicare, Medicaid, state licensure, regulatory agencies, and similar organizations.
- Analyzes operating results of the organization and its principal components relative to established objectives and ensures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Salary Range $140K-$185K
- Performance bonus depending on experience
- Full health benefits package
- Relocation package offered
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.