Our client is a people-focused and fast paced company with a consumer driven strategy founded on innovation and best in class service. They offer a great combination between a large international company (800 people worldwide as Photographic Division) and a small team of 50 people (in US) where you can add your value to the Company’s success.
In this position, the Category Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the marketing activities for the assigned product lines.
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong category/assortment management experience
- Analytical skills combined with a great marketing approach
- Team player, builds positive working relationships
- Experience of working with different channels (CE, specialty stores)
- Evaluating, suggesting and managing SKU assortment, in conjunction with sales, by account
- Defining the strategy and the role for the category inside the overall product proposition of company
- Working closely with HQ or third-party brands on product management and launches
- Working hand-in-hand with the Sales team to deliver sell in & sell through plans that will allow company to achieve the business goals as an overall and specifically of the category
- Monitoring the progress and proactively identifying corrective actions.
- Salary Range $70,000 – $90,000
- Bonus 20%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Travel Up to 20% of the time
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.