Territory: Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Spokane WA. Must live in Seattle area.
This is a Consultative Sales position. Ideal candidates will have manufacturing, wholesale or printing sales experience.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) works to improve market position and achieve financial growth in medium and large manufacturing customers ($500K – $5M). The BDE aligns with client’s long-term strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. This is a hunter and closer role and you will have a team of account managers to develop the customer relationship after signing client.
- Minimum 2 years signing customers to contracts worth $500K – $5M
- Demonstrated success in developing program-level product/services offering
- Strong background in selling profitable solutions and services
- Strong Hunting-Business Development Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work remotely up to 80% of the time
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time
- C-Suite Presentation Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The BDE will collaborate with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue. To achieve this, they need to contract new solutions to medium and large manufacturing customers in their early stages of the client’s life cycle. The BDE will sell company’s solutions to directors and officers of our clients by following a sophisticated sales methodology teaching clients something new and compelling about their own business needs and provides conclusive reasons why it’s necessary to take action with company’s solutions.
- Salary $90,000
- Performance bonus target 60,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Life Ins.
Interested? If you or someone you know who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.