We are looking for polished Biz Dev professionals who are capable of market the client’s position in assigned territories. The type of candidates that do well in this role have the following background:
- Experience vending solutions
- Able to sell to end users
- Experience using Challenged Sales Theories
- Have a hunter mentality but able to work in a collaborative sales environment; able to find their own accounts
- Solid presentation and analytical skills
- Able to speak with regarding their personal matrix of success
The Business Development Executive (BDE) works to improve client’s market position and achieve financial growth in medium and large manufacturing customers. The BDE aligns with client’s long-term strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The BDE will collaborate with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue. To achieve this, they need to contract new solutions to medium and large manufacturing customers in their early stages of the client’s life-cycle.
The BDE will sell solutions to directors and officers of our clients by following a sophisticated sales methodology teaching clients something new and compelling about their own business needs and provides conclusive reasons why it’s necessary to take action with client’s solutions.
- Minimum 2 years signing customers to contracts worth $500,000 – $5m
- Demonstrated success in developing program-level product/services offerings
- Strong background in selling profitable solutions and services
- Strong Hunting-Business Development Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- C-suite presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Up to 60% of the time working
- Up to 60% of the travel
- Aligns with client’s long-term strategic goals
- Builds key customer relationships
- Identifies business opportunities,
- Negotiates and closes business deals
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Salary $90,000
- Performance Bonus $60k; (sliding scale guarantee in first 9 months on the 60k commission) and additional upside additional commissions based on meeting goals.
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Great training, resources and tools provided
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.