Our client is a major wholesale distribution company and they are looking for an experienced Biz Dev executive who is experiencing overseeing a large territory and securing business deals that range from $500k – $5mm. Territory: MD, NY, NJ, CT, DE
- Minimum 2 years signing customers to contracts worth $500K – $5M
- Demonstrated success in developing program-level product/services offerings
- Strong background in selling profitable solutions and services
- Strong Hunting-Business Development Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- C-suite presentation skills (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint (Preferred)
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time
- Able to work remotely 60% of the time
The Business Development Executive (BDE) works to improve client’s market position and achieve financial growth in medium and large manufacturing customers ($500K – $5M). The BDE aligns with client’s long-term strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The BDE will collaborate with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue. To achieve this, they need to contract new solutions to medium and large manufacturing customers in their early stages of the client’s life-cycle. The BDE will sell client’s solutions to directors and officers of our clients by following a sophisticated sales methodology teaching clients something new and compelling about their own business needs and provides conclusive reasons why it’s necessary to take action with client’s solutions.
- Compensation: 70k Base, 70k Commission (total potential $140k)
- Additional Commissions based on meeting goals.
- Company Car
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Remote work
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.