The Branch Sales Manager oversees branch sales force to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals. Ensures the profitable growth of the business and increasing market penetration and the development, retention and value of existing accounts. Develops great/diverse talent, management/financial control plans and actions plans to secure successful execution of branch and people performance. Territory is Chicago Metro South and NW Indiana.
Ideal candidates will have a background in:
- Metal sales companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Fabrication shops
- Serviced and solution based organizations (printers, uniform industry)
- 3+ years of progressive outside sales exp in B2B industrial Environment
- 1+ year management experience required
- Basic P&L knowledge and planning skills are required
- Excellent outside and inside sales coaching and leadership skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or the equivalent
- Work remotely up to 20%
- Must be up to travel up to 20%
- Experience in the Industrial Distribution industry (preferred)
- Manages branch sales force to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals.
- Assesses area potential and develops annual branch business plans to ensure development of current business and the addition of new business.
- Develops and cultivates good customer relations via face-to-face contact. Responds to customers’ needs, consistent with company standards, culture, and business practices. Identifies and implements solutions to customers’ needs/problems.
- Participates/ encourages quality assessment, profitability, and improvement activities. Generates relevant reports for Market Managers and management as needed.
- Analyzes the branch’s financial and operational performance, prepares the annual budget and monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Identifies, develops, and implements new value adds for the company.
- Tailors local branch strategy to align with corporate marketing strategy.
- Utilizes all company assets to maximize growth including, but not limited to, other titles, direct mail, and call centers.
- Teaches and promotes company culture.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $80,000 – $95,000
- Performance Bonus 10.0%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.