Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Asst. Director of Facilities for one of their Birmingham area healthcare facilities. Experience overseeing a large healthcare facility is a must. Client is willing to provide full relocation package for a superstar. All candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- P&L responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Facilities Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ infrastructure experience working in a acute care setting
- Experience managing a P&L
- Experience with managing large construction projects
- Experience working in an acute care setting
- Experience with The Joint Commission
- Managing a staff of employees
- Review, evaluate and recommend space utilitization programs
- Communication with hospital staff, community groups, agencies, contractors, architects and engineers to plan, organize, and coordinate programs and services
- Monitors flow and quality of work
- Prepare bid documents, specifications, cost estimates, budgets, schedules and savings in energy
- Prepare and maintain a variety of departmental records and reports
- Ensure compliance with TJC/JCAHO, State Health Department, NFPA, EPA, DEP, ADA and local building codes and all other authorities having jurisdiction
- Plan, coordinate and monitor construction and development of facilities
- Prepare, review, evaluate and recommend approval of plans for construction
- Advise on structural changes and additions and/or modifications to buildings and space utilization
- Interview independent contractors to receive and analyze bids, including blueprint analysis of proposed changes
- Submit bids, cost estimates, schedules, phasing plans, budgets, reports and recommendations
- Liaison with contractors, architects, engineers, regulatory agencies, hospital facilities staff, material and equipment suppliers
- Oversee day to day construction activities and maintain all appropriate logs
- Salary range $145,000 – $155,000 DOE
- Performance bonus 9% of base salary
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
If you know someone who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to email@example.com.