Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant Manager who has a proven track record of successfully leading and motivating a team is required and must be spoken to on resume. Candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance OR a related field or 5 – 7 yrs of related experience
- Minimum 2+ years Accounts Payable supervisory experience is required.
- A proven track record of successfully leading and motivating a team is required and must be spoken to on resume
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
- SAP (Preferred)
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Payable Department through effective review of metrics and close supervision of staff activity.
- Liaise with the Product and Logistics teams to implement process improvements in both Accounts Payable and Purchasing that will lead to more efficient servicing of our supplier’s accounts.
- Liaise with the Accounting, IS functions and Financial Inventory functions to ensure the integrity of the data interface between the accounts payable system and the general ledger system
- Takes full ownership of month end reconciliation and reporting processes including sub-ledger to ledger, aging of invoices, reserve review, etc.
- Manages and maintains vendor relationships, as well as statement review and vendor settlements.
- Creates excel spreadsheets for management review.
- Monitor, maintain and enhance all internal controls in relation to the Accounts Payable functions.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
- $75,000 – $80,000
- Performance Bonus 8%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.