Our client is is looking for an account rep to oversee their Government accounts in the Portland area. The associate must spend 90% of their time on Government Opportunities and Government Accounts must account for at least 75% of the Total Portfolio. Under close supervision sells products and services to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE PROFILES WILL HAVE:
- A strong desire to sell
- A background with documented sales success. (nice to have)
- Consistent job history (no job hoppers)
- 90% of an OSA’s time must be spent on Government – Federal, State or local Government, USPS, or Federal Government contractors; with a maximum of 10% on commercial accounts.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Position requires daily local travel within branch or market territory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM Experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Government, USPS, or Federal Government Sales exp is preferred
- 0-2 years outside B2B sales experience is required.
- Associates Degree or the equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Up to 40% remote work
- Up to 40% travel
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sells, under close supervision, company products, services, and value adds by visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals.
- Studies products/services, sales techniques, and culture, under close guidance of the manager.
- Ensures growth of sales identifies and develops under close guidance new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
- Responds to customer needs, under manager’s guidance, consistent with company standards, culture, and business practices.
- Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and corporate sales goals.
- Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for management as needed.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Develops a personal business plan under close management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
- Fosters the company culture in the branch and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $55,000 – $65,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Commission 1: 25% on meeting standard goals (25%)
- Commission 2: is commensurate on exceeding goals (Uncapped)
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.