If you are looking for a great company to work for that will groom young sales executives this is the ideal position for you. Territory: Will cover the following Counties: Jackson, Josephine, Curry, Douglas Coos Counties. Ideally they should reside around Roseburg, Medford or Grants Pass area to cover this territory.
The Account Executive promotes and sells company products through direct contact with assigned customer accounts. Identifies prospective customers and compiles information on competitive products. This position is characterized by a sustained record of sales achievement and complete knowledge of the organization’s policies, products and/or services.
- 2+ yrs Knowledge of Industrial / manufacturing Ind. – Please speak to this
- Excellent verbal / written communications skills are required
- CRM experience (Salesforce Preferably)
- Knowledge of procurement processes and knowledge of sales theory / skill
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required w/ valid driver’s licence
- Travel 40% of the time
- Work remotely 40% of the time
- Salesforce.com or other Customer Relationship Management
- Steady Work History
- Strategic sales experience
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sells, under general supervision, products, services, and value ads by visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals.
- Ensures growth of sales identifies and develops under close guidance new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
- Manages, to ensure excellent customer relations. Responds to customer needs, consistent with standards, culture, and business practices.
- Consults with manager to identify and implement solutions to problems.
- Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and corporate sales goals.
- Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for management as needed.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Develops a personal business plan under general management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree or the equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 2+ years outside sales experience is required. This is a junior position.
- Broad knowledge of procurement processes and knowledge of sales theory/skills is required.
- Excellent communications skills are required.
- Basic computer literacy desired.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Position requires daily local travel within branch or market territory.
- Occasional overnight travel is also required.
- Salary $65k
- Commission 1: 25% on meeting standard goals (25%)
- Commission 2: is commensurate on exceeding goals (Uncapped)