This position promotes and sells company products through direct contact with assigned customer accounts. Identifies prospective customers and compiles information on competitive products.
This position is characterized by a sustained record of sales achievement and complete knowledge of the organization’s policies, products and/or services.
Territory: Nassau County, some Suffolk County.
Client prefers candidates:
- A strong desire to sell
- A background with documented sales success (nice to have)
- Consistent job history (no job hoppers)
- CRM Experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Basic skills in MS Suite (Excel, Outlook Word) and with general technology
- Strategic B2B sales experience
- 2+ yrs Knowledge of Industrial / manufacturing industry
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required w/ valid driver’s licence
- Time and Territory Management
- Basic computer literacy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sells, under general supervision, company’s products, services, and value ads by visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals.
- Ensures growth of sales identifies and develops under close guidance new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
- Manages, to ensure excellent customer relations. Responds to customer needs, consistent with company standards, culture, and business practices. Consults with manager to identify and implement solutions to problems.
- Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and corporate sales goals.
- Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for management as needed.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Develops a personal business plan under general management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
- Fosters the company culture in the branch and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of Company’s Mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $60,000 – $65,000
- Commission 1: is commensurate on meeting standard goals (25%)
- Commission 2: is commensurate on exceeding goals (Uncapped)
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.