Branch Business Development Coordinator Chandler, AZ
Our client is a mortgage company that has over 14 offices throughout AZ, NV and CO. They are in immediate need for a Business Development executive with experience to assist in growing their business throughout the east valley. The basic function of this role is to assess, evaluate, establish and develops business growth through referral source relationships, business-to-business relationships, public relations and other effective activities for a specific branch of the client.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop business through:
* Building relationships with realtors, title reps, and other referral sources and connecting them with Loan Officers.
* Retaining and growing current client team REALTOR relationships, building new relationships, providing marketing materials to business partners, giving presentations to employees, and acting as a project manager over these critical relationships.
* Facilitating classes, seminars and other presentations to communicate client’s messages.
* Actively participating in community events or groups that provide business development opportunities.
• Oversee the production of appropriate marketing collateral, promotional material inventories.
• Submit weekly summary of activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, business development or related field is preferred. One to three years related mortgage experience preferred but not
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills to establish and maintain good working relationships. Use of independent judgment, tact, diplomacy, flexibility, professionalism and discretion desirable. Outside sales experience desirable.
• Basic analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills
• Computer literate
• Self-starter and able to work under deadlines.
• Able to work a flexible schedule.
• Regular interaction with consumers, managers, staff, realtors, and other business personnel.
• Requires the ability to operate a personal computer, fax machines, copier, reach, lift, move and carry materials and supplies weighing 20 pounds or less.
• Interact well with co-workers
• Possess positive and professional attitude and represent company in a positive manner
• Provide outstanding service to internal customers and other stakeholders, work well under pressure and be a team player
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
• Accept constructive criticism
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associate.
Our client is offering a base salary of $40k/year plus bonus and the following to the candidate that meets the above qualifications:
- Full Health Benefits
- 401K or Some Kind Retirement Plan
- Travel Expenses
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
Want to apply for this position? Click here to fill out a job application.